Thursday, April 17, 2008

My friends empty-ness!!! Darn DD

I saw DD (Traxx FM) today and he was smilling all the way.He put his status as "I'm feeling so empty" in his facebook.When he saw me wearing FLY.FM's wrist band,he was a little upset. He said "maca, what's this la?" I felt bad so I throw the thing away.Anyway, after a few weeks of "drama swasta" by him, I asked "Double D!!! What's wrong with you? what happaned? is everything ok? cause u stated in Facebook that you were empty!!!" I asked him out of a friends concern...But damn!!! he said " no la maca, i got a OAKLEY shadey worth RM500 and not even one week, Its lost...The case is still with me but it's EMPTY" I was like Darn, all this "drama swasta" is because of a sunglass!!!So the moral of this story is Don't trust Double D...He is a DRAMA KING!!!hehe.

0 comments: