Thursday, April 17, 2008

EVOLUSI : KL DRIFT


I went for this movie last week. My friend Augustine Gerad and Nickholas really love this movie so much as they say the thriller was damn nice.Since Augustine was buying the ticket, I was ok with is cause I'm not paying anything.The film was pruduced and it cost them RM 2 million but damn It was really BAD...Horrible...Worst movie I ever seen in my life!!! The cameraman did a bad job,bad acting,bad storyline...I felt the bad guy should have won...It was a waste of time and money....They repeat the racing scene in Jalan Kuching alot of time...they drift for no reason...They trying to make KL like some sort of Tokyo or Los Angeles...Its not and its a bad try if they wanted to match up with The fast and the furious....Hope they will not repeat this mistake anymore...

0 comments: