Monday, September 13, 2010

KFC Mid Valley SUCKS!!!!



During Merdeka, me and my gf were at Mid Valley Mega mall walking and chilling as it was a public holiday. We decided to have KFC there for a snack. It was Ramadhan so seats are not easy to get at 7 pm so I walked in the outlet at around 5.00 pm. It was a busy restaurant and I have to wait half an hour to order my meal. I placed my order and received my food and I sat down to enjoy my meal with my girlfriend. We finished our meal at around 5.35pm. We are killing some time so we decided to hang out there till 6 pm. Everything was fine until there was one Malay couple was standing in front of our table. We were seating by the window at the entrance. Suddenly one of the staff at the KFC approach the couple standing and asked them whether they wanted to have a seat and they said yes. There was ample of seat available around us and she told them this exact line and pointing to my table " Cik nak duduk ke? Duduk sini" I was truly shocked cause I am staring at them and the couple and the staff know I'm staring at them and the staff pretended like no one is seated on my table. Not even a few second after that that staff has the guts to say this to me : Sir if you are finished please leave" by showing me the exit" I felt so humiliated. I worked in the F&B industries for 9 years and also a restaurant manager in an American chain restaurant. I know how to treat guest that dines at your restaurant and I'm sure fast food or casual dining it has no difference on how to treat a customer. What happened to you tag line written in the KFC website "Good things comes together with KFC" Other KFC treated me well. I sued laptop for hours in Bandar Sunway & SS2 and no one said anything. I hung out with friends at KLCC KFC for 5 hours before and no one complained. That everyone around was looking at my Girlfriend and me. Because it was Puasa time I did not complain and left. She has no excuse to chase me away! Its not even Buka Puasa time. It was at 5.50pm and I cannot tolerate what she did. I really hope that KFC will take action. If no action is taken, I shall notify all my blogger friends, friends in Food Review magazine and my friend in press too. I am truly sad on what happened and it has reached to my boiling point. For KFC it may be a small matter cause if they lose on customer, there is still many others that comes again but I come from F&B background so it's a big matter for me & what your staff did is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys SUCK BIG TIME!!

1 comments:

KiMi Lee said...

wtf.. horrible lah... u shud share this out.. i doubt dey will take any action on this..