Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm back and the next time I'll be the Joker.





Have you all watched this show?, It was awesome. I loved it from the start till the end. My eyes were so wide open till it was watery and painful because I didn't want to blink even a second as I dont want to miss any part of the show. Heath Ledger played his part so well that I've decided to be the JOKER on this year's Holloween's party...anyway back to the story, This movie is definitly not a normal Batman movie anymore but It's the greatest batman movie ever produced and Christopher Nolan brought out the full potential of the movie.The drama and ass-kicking actions were there all the time but I was kin'da sad when I saw Rachel, because she is no longer Katie Holmes :-( hehe. I'm pretty sure that everyone will agree with me that this is the first time that RM10 spent on that cinema worth to the max. No matter how good the show was, we have to wait for the next one to know whether it can keep up to this sequel of the first one.




Today is the first time for a long time that I'm a little bit happy. I had some cash so I decided to visit my college after a long time. I called out miss Leong Su Ling A.K.A Stephanie and had a little chat with her as she is one of my good friend that I have in college and yes, she is one of the smartest girl in college. I gave her a box of DUNKIN DONUTS to share with her CO. which is Edeline Anne Goh, Jane Yeoh Mei Yen and Jessica Fang Yun Ying. As I was talking to her in my car, two more of my classmate came to my car. Christy Chow Hui Min and Chan Keed Cheng. I had a short conversation with them but only like for around 10 minutes because their classes are about to begin at 12 p.m. I felt like a Rock star as three pretty girls covering me in my car...hehe :-) Anyway tree minutes later, Kimi, who is another of my classmate of mine joined me for another short conversation and I gave her a box of DUNKIN DONUTS as well because I owe her one.we talked a bit as Jeng and Connie (also my classmate) pass by with their MYVI which is suited up beautifully. Kimi then left the scene. Now all that dosent explain why I'm happy right! I drove on to Taman Bahagia LRT station to fetch a close friend of mine, Carina May Corleone who is late for college. I for the first time doing a really stupid thing which is asking her to give a gift for a girl that I LIKE, LIKED, STILL LIKE so much.(thats why I'm so happy) I hope she will do it by Midnight cause that's her time limit cause she is staying with her Aunty in Bangsar. I dont know why I'm writing all this stuff cause it dosen't make sense at all. After all that, I was with Roshan(another of my classmate) went to IKEA to buy a coffe table for his mother. I gave him a box of DUNKIN DONUTS too bacause I know he like donuts and Pizza very must as he told me before.We hang out for a bit and went back home because the weather is too hot in Damansara area.






Last saturday, I was in Damansara Jaya, near ATRIA. Me, Stanley and Malcom were eating Dinner at LOTUS(a Restaurant) and right beside us there were a group of chinese couple's 6 of them were having having their dinner too. Everything was fine until 2 guys appear. Firstly he dropped a guy off his motorcycle near the RHB bank and then he went a little further up the block, waiting for him.This guy walked from the back and grabbed her bag and ran onto the motorcycle and they left. It was fast and organized. Only at that time I know how my friends (leong Su Ling & Fatin Farhanah)) felt when they got snatched. So girls, please dont put anything on the table especially when you are eating outdoor cause you are really vulnerable. My hatred towards them is getting bigger and bigger and I feel that they all should suffer! Just don't rob people la, we still can make honest living even if we work in McDonalds right!







Have you all seen this car? well I did and it's the world most beautiful car that I have ever seen. I was in the Ferrari Fiorano Launching event in NAZA-Itallia in Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan last night. I was looking, breathing and dreaming Ferrari all over the place. You would too if you were there.

0 comments: